Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 08 and Jun 13.
Shipping Policy: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink :
- Made with a quality finish
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time.
- The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening particles from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping
Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
ALFI brand is a family owned business that is passionate about helping individuals transform their kitchen and bath into gorgeous places to spend time. Dedicated to manufacturing innovative and unique products that are both beautiful and functional, ALFI offers a diverse selection of kitchen and bath products that won't be found elsewhere. While the brands emphasis is on uncompromising quality and distinctive designs, their products are made for budget minded people.
Exterior Dimensions : 36" x 18 1/8" x 10"
Inner Bowl Sizes : 13 3/4" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8" ; 18 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8"
Standard 3 1/2" center drain. compatible with garbage disposal
Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
Bottom Width : 35 1/2" Top Width : 36" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2"
Features an elegantly designed arch on front of the apron
Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1 3/8"
Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.