Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 08 and Jun 13.
Shipping Policy: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Handcrafted in Italy by skilled artisans that have dedicated generations to mastering their craft, the Fiamma collection from Ruvati features fireclay sinks at the pinnacle of art and form. As Ruvati is one of the few manufacturers to source true fireclay from Italy, Italy is one of the few regions in the world that produces the truly unique material. To ensure precision and durability, the raw white clay is fired at an extremely high temperature of 2900 degrees Fahrenheit as the surface of the sink fuses with the interior. The end result is a powerful finish resistant to chips, cracks, and other abrasions. For over 200 years, fireclay sinks have been celebrated for their strength and practicality in European kitchens and farmhouses. Ruvati's Fiamma collection now delivers this timeless farmhouse classic to the modern American kitchen. With various installation options, including a reversible model that offers a fluted or flat front design, and a range of color choices including black and brushed gold, infused with real 24K gold, there is bound to be a sink in the Fiamma collection to fit your design needs.
- MADE IN ITALY: Each Ruvati fireclay sink is meticulously handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans.
- CONSTRUCTED OF TRUE FIRECLAY: Thick 1” inch thick fireclay fired at 2900 degree Fahrenheit for extreme strength and durability.
- 9-INCH DEEP: Perfect as a laundry or utility sink.
- SMOOTH ENAMEL FINISH: Completely resistant to chips, abrasion or scratches on all sides.
- HIGHLY RESISTANT: From high temperatures and hot water to acids and common household chemicals.
- DUAL-MOUNT INSTALLATION: This sink can be installed either UNDERMOUNT or Drop-in TOPMOUNT (1-1/4" wide and 3/4" thick rim for a solid installation).
- PROTECTIVE BOTTOM GRID: Made of stainless steel – protects the bottom of the sink from impact and scratches and allows water to flow freely.
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 23" (wide) x 18-1/4" (front-to-back)
- INTERIOR BOWL DIMENSIONS: 21" (wide) x 16-1/4" (front-to-back) x 9" (internal bowl depth)
- MINIMUM BASE CABINET: 27"
- 3.5" DRAIN OPENING: Will fit any standard garbage disposal unit (Due to the 1" thick fireclay bottom, you may need extended flange for your disposal).
- INCLUDED IN BOX: Fireclay sink, stainless steel bottom grid, basket strainer drain assembly, installation guide.
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty