Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Oct 02.
Shipping Policy: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Hidden pull-down sprayhead
- 180° swivel for optimal range of motion
- Solid brass construction
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- 1.5 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) flow rate
- Color-coded hot and cold supply lines
- ⅜'' compression connections with 9/16'' UNEF nuts for easy installation
- All BLANCO faucets require the same size, 1 ⅜'' diameter drilled faucet hole. All faucet parts required for installation are included.
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI/CAN 61, NSF/ANSI 372 listed
- AB 1953, CEC, CalGreen, George SB 370 compliant
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
I love this faucet, right up there with Grohe. A bit splashy, but otherwise fine unit.
We really like the functionality, but wish it came in all matte black, or at least more, or matte black with copper trim.
Super well made, and beautiful, I replaced a kohler faucet that cost more and it was junk compared to this
Updated: This faucet looks amazing, absolutely a 5-star plus. The quality is also top notch. It was installed by a plumber who put the weight in the wrong spot and the pull-down didn't come out enough to reach all around the single-basin sink, so we moved the weight down to the bottom. It now reaches everywhere but it does not pull out quite far enough. Still it's not a major problem. At first, it seemed like the head was not locking back into place well because we were used to having to push the faucet head back in firmly with a click. After a week or two, we realized, this takes minimal effort to lock it back in. We just let it retract by itself and maybe give it a tiny nudge after turning off the water, and it is just fine. Bottom line, we would buy it again.
Expensive, but good quality and looks and works great.