Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 08 and Jun 13.
Shipping Policy: Free Shipping. All The Time.
ALFI Brand ABFS3320S-W White Smooth Apron Workstation Step Rim Fireclay Farm Sink with Accessories
This 33" single bowl ALFI brand fireclay farm sink is a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist featuring extra thin walls and a step rim turning the sink into a workstation with space for a cutting board and drain mat. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Fireclay Sink:
-The quality of the finish
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening particles from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on this sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Features a step rim which turns your sink into a workstation with room to hold the included bamboo cutting board and stainless steel drain mat. These accessories can slide left to right giving you more ways to use the sink. Also included is a stainless steel grid to protect the bottom of your sink bowl.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping. The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The walls taper from top to bottom so the top thickness is 10mm and the bottom is 19mm.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop lower than top edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop even with sink).
- Standard 3 ½” center drain and can be used with a garbage disposal.
- These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots, pans, knifes, etc.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection.
- It is required to support the sink from beneath. You can use the undermount installation kit (Model #: ABUMSB) to the inner side walls of your cabinet. We then recommend putting plywood on the rods to create a large smooth flat surface. Drill the necessary drain holes. If you did not purchase the kit you will need to create a custom support using 2x4's.
MATERIAL Fireclay WIDTH 20 LENGTH 33 HEIGHT 10 DEPTH 9 SHAPE Rectangular THICKNESS 3/4 INSTALLATION TYPE Farmhouse INNER BOWL 31.5 x 17.13 x 9 DRAIN PLACEMENT Center DRAIN SIZE 3 1/2 FINISH White FAUCET HOLES 0 BOWL STYLE Rounded BOWL TYPE Single Bowl OVERFLOW? No APRON THEME (FARM ONLY) Smooth