Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 01 and Jun 06.
Shipping Policy: Free Shipping. All The Time.
This 24" ALFI brand fireclay farm sink is a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist featuring extra thin walls and a curved front apron. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic Fireclay Sink:
-The quality of the finish
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening particles from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on this sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Features a front apron that elegantly curves out which offers a stylish fresh look while also giving you a bit more working space.
- Includes a 304 grade stainless steel grid to protect the bottom of your sink bowl. Stands on durable black plastic feet raised about half an inch.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping. The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The walls taper from top to bottom so the top thickness is 15mm and the bottom is 20mm.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop lower than top edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop even with sink).
- Standard 3 ½” center drain and can be used with a garbage disposal.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection.
- It is required to support the sink from beneath. You can use the undermount installation kit (Model #: ABUMSB) to the inner side walls of your cabinet. We then recommend putting plywood on the rods to create a large smooth flat surface. Drill the necessary drain holes. If you did not purchase the kit you will need to create a custom support using 2x4's.
MATERIAL Fireclay WIDTH 20 LENGTH 24 HEIGHT 10 DEPTH 9 SHAPE Rectangular THICKNESS 3/4 INSTALLATION TYPE Farmhouse INNER BOWL 22.63 x 18 x 9 DRAIN PLACEMENT Center DRAIN SIZE 3 1/2 FINISH White FAUCET HOLES 0 BOWL STYLE Rounded BOWL TYPE Single Bowl OVERFLOW? No APRON THEME (FARM ONLY) Smooth